Photo taken by Jeanette JOY Fisher leaving Miami on a cruise to Costa Rica & Panama
Would you live full time on a cruise ship?
I’ve been on over ten cruises and can see this lifestyle for many retirees. Some cruise lines are more costly than living in a retirement home, yet many offer competitive pricing and deep discounts. Advantages include, room service, 24 hour food and entertainment, free toiletries, an emergency room onboard, full time friendly ship staff, and see-the-world excursions.
9 Benefits of Making your Home a Ship
- Elegant Living for less than a nursing home
- Great food compared to most retirement homes
- Nightly grand entertainment & dancing
- Professionally planned social engagements
- Free toiletries
- Physician and nurses onboard
- Friendly and caring staff
- Travel the world
- Port excursions
And, your friends and family can come cruising with you and you don’t have to cook or clean!